Co-Curricular Activities (CCAs)
CCA is an integral part of our education system. Da Qiao Primary strives to provide our pupils with a holistic education, focused on both academic and non-academic areas. This is provided through a broad range of experiences that encompass the physical, social and cognitive domains to develop the skills and values that pupils will need for life.
- Pupils have to remain in the same CCA throughout his primary school education.
- Pupils are encouraged to pursue and specialize in one CCA.
- Attendance is compulsory at every CCA session. A medical certificate or a letter from the parent is necessary if the pupil is absent.
- Pupils’ yearly CCA participation will be reflected in their report books at the end of the year for their parents’ acknowledgement.
- All CCAs will be conducted on Wednesday from 7.30am to 9.00am.
- For additional CCA sessions after curriculum hours (eg. 3.30pm onwards), the teacher-in-charge of the respective CCAs will issue letters to parents.
CLUBS & SOCIETIES